Pages

Sunday 21 September 2014

Know how detectives are helping societies and protecting people’s life?

A great personality has said it very true that a problem doesn’t require any invitation. It automatically enters in our life without paying any signal or a warning. You may have little anticipation or a feeling of some odd, but you can’t be sure, when you will get it. If you are sensible enough to know it, then you can have better protection, but if you are same like me, a bit careless and ignorant, then you may have tough roads to walk.

I am saying this thing, because I had a hard time and gone through huge agonies. The situation could be devastating, if I hadn’t hired a private detective to take his help to take me out of the danger. Things started at that time, when I was completing my higher education and living in a hostel. Since, I was a girl of very modern idea and never used to care for the future. I had many good friends from rich and modern family. But, I was from a moderate family. There was no difference in us. We were living like a close friend.

A lady warden and a male peon were looking after the hostel. Our warden seems to a good lady and she used to care for us. But, the character of male peon was quite suspicious. He used to suspiciously loiter in our rooms, balcony and bathrooms in our absence. When we used to ask him, then he was clearing his point by saying that he was taking sanitation repair works. But, we never satisfied by his statements and excuses. He was a big cause of a fear for us.

We had been reporting this matter to our warden. She used to rebuke him in front of us. But, she seems not much serious on this issue and things were ahead with same pace. I didn’t expect that things will come to me in this way. One odd day, I landed in a big problem. It was something, which I was not able to share with my family and friends. It was a parcel containing a CD and a letter. The parcel didn’t have sender’s name and address. When I watched the CD, I really got blank and numb for a moment. I was out of senses, what to do and whom should I inform.

Somebody created a secret CD on me, when I was bathing in our bathroom. The anonymous person wanted to blackmail me by asking the regular money. He threatened me that if I am fulfilling his demands, he will not publish it on the net. If I stop paying the money, then he will immediately upload it. I was fixed in big net and not getting the way out. Things became so crucial for me. I was waning and losing mental balance at times. I started staying isolate and lone. My friends picked up this point and asked me the reason. I was not able to reveal them. But, one of my close friends saw the packet, and asked to show the CD. Initially, I rebuked her and upon her pressure, I broke down and couldn’t control my emotions and tears were out of my eyes. I descried whole incident.

She consoled me. By going through the CD, she was sure that it is someone from hostel, who has done it. This is a girl’s hostel, so we can’t suspect that a girl will do that. It could be peon also, because very often he was seen loitering near girls bathroom. Right now, we didn’t desire to report this matter to our warden. Probably, she has any involvement, if so then she will be cautious. We didn’t desire, let that happen, as we wanted to catch to the culprit. On the other hand, informing the police at this stage may cause big attack on my honour and pride. I didn’t find it as the right way to move ahead.

We straightway approached to a detective agency and narrated the incident. We sought their assistances to bust the ring. I hired a private detective to work upon the matter. As the day was near to hand over the money to that extorter, my detective told me to continue the same process before making other plan. He had a plan to nab him on the spot. As planned, I went there and put the packet in a box hanging there and left the place. But, my detective was constantly keeping an eye to know, who is going to pick the packet.

Waiting for long hours, when nobody came there, then I felt that our plan might be failing. But, we were sure that somebody will surely be coming to pick the packets. At dusk, a person covered in a blanket approached there and took out the packet from the box and started walking away. We immediately rushed there and overpowered him. When we controlled and uncovered him. We saw that it was our peon. We were shocked to see him here and forced him to tell complete things. We took him to the police and reported the matter. We were quite sure that he is not the prime suspect. He must be doing this for some other person. Police put a force and told him to give the details of his gang. 

True to the surprise, he accepted warden’s involvements. Police along with detective raided at warden’s office and found all evidences. She accepted her guilt and admitted that she is doing it for a long time and targeting innocent girls for extorting big amount as a regular income by blackmailing them. Police seized all equipments and original CD’s. Now, both are behind the bar. 

I really want to thank the detective, who helped me and busted the rings, otherwise, it was not possible for me to go against them and it must have led to the loss of my life. Because the things went excessive and there was no other way, else to commit suicide. I want to convey my heartiest regards to them and want to advise others to use such services, if you come across such situation.
 


 

 
 


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment