Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Know how the timely use of investigator could protect the chastity of a lady?







As an Indian couple, we wanted to work overseas to have a change in life by having good prospects. So, my wife and I both got an opportunity to work for two oversea firms presently operating in India, but having their headquarters in the Bucharest, the capital city of Romania. The company was routinely sending its employees to work in the headquarters to get fully familiar with entire processes, so that they can be placed anywhere, if any need arises. As I completed five years in the company, so, this time company decided to send me there for three years. I was very happy to get the news and I shared the same with my wife. She also got very excited to hear that.

Very next day, company gave me the deadline move to Romania and on the particular day, I left India by leaving my wife here. She was a bit nervous due to our first departure, but same time she was happy for me that my dream came true. Now, it has passed four months since our departure. Within this period, we have been communicating with each other and exchanging personal or family information. During the chat, she informed that their company is also in the processes of sending their employees to Romania, but their destination is quite far from Bucharest. Very soon, she will also be travelling there.

It was really great news for both of us. The distance was not a bothering issue to us. Just after a fortnight, she also left India and arrived here in Romania. As I had a company flat here, so initially I took here there and she passed the whole week here. Since, she was to join her office at the start of next week. Moreover, company provided her also an independent flat, so there no at all any problem. As she has to join the office early morning, therefore, the option of attending office was neither feasible for me nor for her. So we were staying separately. But we were positively staying together on weekends or holidays. Sometimes, I used to travel to her or vice versa. With this arrangement, life became easy for us and we had no problem in attending office tasks.

Everything was working very fine and we didn’t know how one passed, it was a time, we had here. But for the past many days, she had been complaining about some kind of misbehave by an office staff, who was new to the office and keeping an eye on her. As he was senior to her, so she was not able to question him. She told me about this thing, but told her to focus on her work, as nothing to worry.

One day, that person came out with his evil to spend a night with him. I was really shocked and slapped him in his cabin. He got silent and didn’t utter any word. She was a bit worried if he does any nuisance. He was well aware of that she is travelling every weekend to come to me. But she didn’t expect something may go wrong. It has passed more a month and nothing turned wrong. So she was sure that now he has changed himself. With the passage of time, she forgot that incident.

One night, when she was travelling for coming to me, suddenly, few street goons attacked and abducted her. I was waiting for her, but she didn’t reach here. I was anxious to know about her and made frequent calls, but there was no reply. I inquired her friends and other office colleagues to get a clue on her, but none gave me any reply. I immediately rushed to the local police station of launch a FIR to get her trace. They took her details and told me to wait for such some time. As I was losing patience, so I tried to find other options to get faster results.

In a hope to get her back, I contacted a famous agency and narrated the whole story. After going through the scene, they appointed a personal investigator to deal with the matter and would provide full helps. I have me a hope to stay calm and we immediately rush to her flat and inquired neighbors about her. One lady saw here, leaving for the Bucharest last night. Since the whole is kept under CCTV surveillance so, we tried to check CCTV footage to get the clue. As most of the goons were having masks on their faces, but there was a person, who was having no mask. The investigator tried to recognize him and luckily he recollected of having a confrontation with him.

We immediately called the police and shown the footage and given the clues nab him. The particular person was nabbed at his residence and put a force to get the truth. Now, he has no chance to escape, so he admitted of having his involvement in the abduction. He took to the place where, they kept my wife. Other culprits were also present there. Policed raided there and set her free.

On interrogation, they admitted that they were paid her senior office staff and instructed to kidnap her. Later, police chased and arrested her senior. He admitted of doing this in order to fulfill his wish and to take the revenge of that slap. Finally, he was prosecuted and sent behind the bars. If I had not taken an early action, then surely I could have not saved my wife.

I am really thankful for the prompt action unfaltering service offered by Personal investigator, due to which I could get my wife safely. Here I wish to advise others living here in different part of Romania. If you are coming in any problem, Please don’t wait for using their undaunted services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment